What we do
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health
Foundation. We help young people who are going through a tough
Looking for someone to talk to? If you're 12-25, you can get
health advice, support and information from
headspace. With more than 60
centres around Australia, headspace can
help you with:
- General health
- Mental health and counselling
- Education, employment and other services
- Alcohol and other drug services.
So we're here for you if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- haven't felt like yourself for a long time
- can't deal with school or finding it difficult to
- are feeling sick or worried about your health
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- are having difficulties with friendships
- have sexual health issues or want to find out about
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- are worried about work or study or if you're having money
headspace is a place you can go to talk to
someone about any of these issues.
headspace was established and funded by the
Commonwealth Government of Australia in 2006.
Our primary focus is the mental health and wellbeing of all
Australians. We know that getting help early is the key to
resolving these problems quickly. headspace
is making a difference where it is needed most - our young
Find out how you can get help from headspace and if there is a headspace centre
near you .
To read information on issues like depression, bullying,
relationship issues and much more visit our find information section.
We also have a wealth of information and services for parents and
carers and professionals who work with young
You can also find out how you can get involved with our work on our website
or find us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Click here to download a PDF of our