headspace Gosford @ ycentral is located in Gosford across
from the station. It is a friendly free service for young
people aged 12-25 years. So if you are feeling...........
- feeling down, depressed, anxious or stressed out
- not coping at school, with the HSC or have study stress
- not coping with family or relationships
- worried about your sexual health
- worried about your weight
- unsure about your sexuality
- pregnant and need to talk
- experiencing a relationship breakup or loss of a loved one
- finding it hard to concentrate
- being hurt or bullied by others
- worried about drinking or drug use
- feeling like you do not understand what is happening to
- feeling like you are not coping
- experiencing lack of sleep or over sleeping
- feeling unwell, have a lack of appetite or loss of energy
- wanting to find solutions for problems concerning you
Phone (02) 4304 7870 for a referral, or drop in to
make an appointment.
headspace Gosford is really
easy to access if you need some help, but if you feel that you
may be experiencing a mental health emergency, you can
contact the Mental Health Telephone Access Line on 1800 011
511, eheadspace or kids help
line as we are not available after hours or an emergency
How do I make an appointment.
Call (02) 4304 7870 and ask to talk to the Youth Access Team, or
you can drop in during opening hours, or ask your health worker,
youth worker, teacher, family or friend to make a referral to
headspace Gosford… as long as you are OK with them
making a referral on your behalf.
What will happen when you I go to headspace
When you or your parent/carer come to headspace
Gosford you will first speak with one of our
headspace Practice Support
Officers, Cathy, Noni or Kiara. You may then be
referred to our headspace Youth Access Team who
will make an appointment for you if you have phoned or dropped
Who will I speak to?
The headspace Youth Access
Team, consisting of Emma, Melody, Nicole, Hollie
and Silas are great in talking with you to find out
"what's up". They will help you find the service that you need
(including GPs and Youth specific counsellors) who may be
located at headspace @ ycentral and/or across the Central
Coast. They have a great knowledge of what services are out there
to help you and your family/carer find exactly what you need.
Other services located at headspace Gosford
- Centrelink Outreach Service
- Wesley GITS "Getting It Together Service"
What will happen next?
After you have seen our headspace Youth Access
Team they may refer you to one of the youth friendly GPs located at
ycentral. ycentral has 3 GPs who can see you to discuss your
physical health, and they can also talk with about "what's up" in
your life and can refer you to counsellors who are also located at
headspace @ ycentral. So that means you don't have to go
anywhere else as you can see the headspace Youth
Access Team, the doctor and counsellors all at the one place.
Information Sheet for
Information Sheet for