headspace Broome is a FREE youth health service dedicated to supporting young people aged 12-25.
At headspace Broome we understand that sorting things out is not always easy, so to make things a little easier we offer a one stop shop with a variety of services to meet your needs.
headspace can assist if you or someone you know is:
- feeling like things are not quite right
- feeling down, depressed or stressed
- not coping at school, work or home
- being hurt or bullied by others
- having relationship problems
- having troubles at home
- having a tough time getting or keeping a job
- finding it hard to concentrate or make decisions
- concerned about drinking or drug use
- concerned about contraception or sex
- experiencing health related issues