headspace Cairns is a free, safe space for young people aged between 12 and 25. Connecting with headspace Cairns is easy. Simply drop in to the centre, give us a call or send us an email to talk to one of our friendly team members about accessing the support that is right for you.
headspace Cairns might just be the place for you, if you;
- are feeling worried, down, anxious or upset
- are not quite feeling like yourself for any reason
- are having hassles with friends, family, and/or your partner
- want to see a Doctor about your physical health (e.g. check-ups, sexual health)
- want help to reduce or stop your alcohol and/or other drug use
- want to join a social group like a jam session, a yoga class or a theatre group
Or why don’t you think about joining our Youth Reference Group and help headspace Cairns make a real difference, for all young people in our community?