Welcome to headspace Maitland! We help young people aged 12-25 who are going through a tough time. Our service is designed to make it as easy as possible for a young person and their family to get the help they need for problems affecting their wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
We're here for you if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- can't deal with school or finding it difficult to concentrate
- are feeling sick or worried about your health
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- have sexual health issues or want to find out about contraception
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- are worried about work or study or if you're having money trouble
*Please note: phone referrals will only be taken between the hours of 9:30am and 4:30pm. Alternatively our referral form can be found under 'More Information'.