headspace Maitland is a safe space to talk when you’ve got a lot going on. You can contact our friendly staff if you are:
- Feeling down, stressed or can’t stop worrying
- Finding it difficult to concentrate at school, university or TAFE
- Wanting to cut down your drinking or drug use?
- Seeking information about sexuality, gender diversity or relationships
- Being bullied, hurt or harassed
- Having sexual health issues or want information about contraception
- Needing a safe space to talk to someone
What should I expect at headspace Maitland?
- Your appointments will be free or low cost
- You will be treated with respect regardless of your beliefs, sexuality, gender or cultural background
- You will be linked in with friendly, non-judgemental staff who are passionate about youth mental health and understand issues facing young people
*Please note: phone referrals will only be taken between the hours of 9:30am and 4:30pm. Alternatively our referral form can be found under 'More Information'.