Employer: United Synergies
headspace Maroochydore is a partnership of local health and community service organisations with an aim to provide fully integrated primary health care services for young people in one “youth friendly” environment.
To achieve this aim, headspace Maroochydore seeks a General Practitioner to operate out of their modern site centrally located in Evans Street, Maroochydore. General Practice services will complement and enhance the provision of early intervention treatment in mental health for young people within the region by providing Mental Health Care Plans, sexual and general health checks and education of suicide prevention.
What we can offer?
- The opportunity to improve the lives of young people;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full administration support including reception, billings and appointment bookings;
- Multi-disciplinary team focus with support from on-site clinical psychologists, social workers, drug and alcohol counsellors, employment consultants and youth workers;
- Fully managed case co-ordination along with regular multi-disciplinary case reviews.
What we require from you?
- An interest in mental health (particularly early intervention);
- A commitment to at least one session a week (allowing you to continue your involvement in your usual practice);
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of young people;
- Provide a full range of health services including sexual and reproductive health, chronic health management and general health checks;
- Be Vocationally Registered and eligible to apply for a Medicare Provider number