If you are 12-25 and going through a tough time headspace Tamworth is here to help.
headspace Tamworth can help if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or worried
- are having difficulty with something in your life
- are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- need help with a health issue
- have concerns about alcohol and drugs
- need advice about education or finding work
- are worried about a friend or family member
Have you thought about talking to someone?
At headspace Tamworth we have a diverse range of skills within our team.
Located at 2 Darling Street (adjacent to the PCYC) the centre is accessible for all levels of mobility.
You can contact the centre by calling or dropping in, or alternatively asking a friend or relative to contact the centre for you. Below are some helpful phone numbers if you need to talk to someone and the centre is closed.
eheadspace : 1800 650 890
Kids Helpline:1800 551 800
Mental Health Line:1800 01 1511
Suicide Call Back: 1300 659 467