headspace is Australia's National Youth Mental Health Foundation. headspace is a national program working to reduce the impact of mental illness in young Australians 12-25 years.
At headspace Castle Hill we provide young people with access, support and information for a broad range of concerns including Mental Health, Physical/sexual health, Drug and Alcohol, Counselling services, Employment and education and Support for families and carers.
We're here for you If you:
- are feeling down and can't stop worrying, haven’t felt like yourself in a while
- can't deal with school/work and find it hard to concentrate
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about sexuality, identity and relationships
- have physical/sexual health issues and want to find out more.
headspace Castle Hill take feedback from young people and families seriously. If you have any concerns or complaints about your experience with our services, please speak with your clinician who can support you with putting your feedback in writing. Alternatively, please contact the services manager on 1300 737 616 or email at email@example.com .